Well, I’m a little nervous hahahaha, non-English speaking so I use Google translator xD sorry if you do not understand something, well, here I go
- Krew Hello, my name is Paul Gomez, I have 17 years old, and I live in a small neighborhood of Venezuela, and wholeheartedly I feel like your best fan from Venezuela
- It all started in late 2012 or early 2013 I remember the date very well, I was listening to several songs at random internet when I came across the Nicky Romero vs. Krewella - Legacy, since then I fell in love and completely give myself to Krewella, I immediately started hearing his entire discography, and more and more I fell in love more of his music, I have been amazed with how quickly you have grown and really deserve, ARE THE BEST, never I have lost their sets, new songs, and presentations in different electronic music festivals around the world, thanks to his songs I have inspired much in what I do, the challenges that put my life and really thanks, but very fucking thanks for all the good times they have given me with your music, have made me feel in the pit, I could not contain my tears of love to see the video of “Human” really is very beautiful and made me feel all the effort they have to give us so much happiness with their music, really thanks for everything.
- Like any human being, I have dreams in life, and my dreams are divided into 2 to swear before God achieve them, and the first one is to know you and talk with you in person, do not know how much I love, especially you Yasmine, I love you with all my forces, whenever I hear singing or see an image of you I feel a deep sense of love in the chest that makes me think I will not live in peace to meet you and talk to you in person, everyone tells me I’ll never make it, it’s impossible, but really I know that if not achieved, but a fan, I want to be your friend, someone to count here in Venezuela, Yazzy, really, you’re the most beautiful woman I have seen in this galaxy, when the day come to Venezuela comes and let me talk to you, be much excitement that will cry, seriously, and I’ll do everything humanly possible to do, it’s my dream, and my other dream is to become a commercial pilot, that has been my goal since I was a kid, and I’ll do anything to achieve it, took aviation in the blood and swear that I will be a successful commercial pilot.
- Currently the situation in Venezuela is very bad economically, and that much more difficult my pocket, I have never attended a concert of electronic music by the high prices of the lockers, but for a couple of years I have gathered enough to attend see them if you ever come to Venezuela, seriously I’ll do anything to achieve talking to you, turn and repeat, it’s my dream, my parents did not believe he does, but I will show them that nothing is impossible.
- In a month is my high school graduation and I am very pleased to be the best in my class, some of it I owe to you and your music that inspired me in the most difficult times to follow ahead and achieve my goals, my sincere thanks, I managed to gather together to purchase a premium 2 shirts and silver SnapBack Krewella and I am very, very happy you got, as I have always said, every effort has its reward.
- Seriously, I love them with all my strength, Yasmine you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and I swear I’m going to make talk to you in person, it is my dream and I want to meet, never hesitate to marry you, would be the hahahaha happiest planet in serious, daily Tweets sent you not love that if you will read, all my friends know how much I love, and hope someday to keep my promise to talk to you in person
- Well, there are many things I want to say xD, thank you very much for taking part of your time and read this, I would be very happy if I sent a tweet confirming me who have read my most thanks Krewella , yazzy, seriously, I love you with all my strength, my dream is to meet you, I hope that when you come to Venezuela I remember and I fulfilled that dream and make this 17 year old boy the happiest in the galaxy person, ARE BEST. :´D
PD: Excuse me for speaking so hahahaha
- Paul Gomez / Twtter: @Raptor_737